This Course can only be played using a subscription. You can play only first 3 chapters for free. Click Here to avail a subscription
AdobeÂ® FireworksÂ® CS3 is a versatile image editing program, specifically designed for creating, editing, and optimizing web graphics. In this tutorial, author James Gonzalez provides an introduction to Fireworks CS3 and its most important features including: a review of the new features available only in CS3, how to work with text, bitmap and vector images, adding visual effects with Live Filters, creating interactive menus using button symbols, slices and behaviors, and an overview of Fireworksâs powerful image optimizing tools. To begin learning Fireworks CS3 today, simply click on one of the links.
* VTC QuickStart! tutorials are available only to registered VTC Online University members.
- Course: QuickStart! - Adobe Fireworks CS3
- Author: James Gonzalez
- SKU: 33813
- Work Files: No
- Captions: For Online University members only
- Subject: Internet & Web Design
- The first 3 chapters of courses are available to play for FREE (first chapter only for QuickStart! and MasterClass! courses). Just click on the movie link to play a lesson.