Java Mobile Android Basic Author : David Saenz4.42 / 94 2014-04-23
Android 4.4 - KitKat Author : Chad Troftgruben6.24 / 76 2014-02-21
iOS 7 Author : Chad Troftgruben6.2 / 110 2014-02-04
Microsoft Windows 7 Configuration (Exam 70-680) Author : Mark Long8 / 97 2014-01-03
Configuring Microsoft Windows 8 (Exam 70-687) Author : Mark Long6.59 / 91 2013-12-31
CompTIA Linux+ Bundle Author : Bobby Rogers20 / 201 2013-12-19
Mac OS X Mavericks Author : Chad Troftgruben7 / 88 2013-12-05
Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (Exam 70-412) Author : Mark Long7 / 96 2013-10-16
Administering Windows Server 2012 (Exam 70-411) Author : Mark Long7.5 / 101 2013-09-04
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (Exam 70-410) Author : Mark Long8.5 / 109 2013-07-24
Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration - Exam 1Z0-821 Author : Bobby Rogers8 / 92 2012-12-24
iOS 6 Author : Sam McGuire6.5 / 83 2012-12-18
Mac OS X Mountain Lion Author : Sam McGuire5.5 / 78 2012-10-17
Microsoft Windows 8: Introduction Author : Mark Long7.5 / 101 2012-09-28
Mac OS X Lion Author : Sam McGuire8 / 96 2011-10-26
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) - Exam EX200 Author : Kenneth Armstrong7.5 / 99 2011-09-28
Unix System Administration Essentials Author : Bobby Rogers4.5 / 57 2010-08-12
QuickStart! - Using Virtual Machines Author : Mark Long2 / 26 2010-07-29
Microsoft Server 2008 Server Administrator (Exam 70-646) Author : Mark Long6 / 68 2010-06-24
Mac OS X Snow Leopard Author : Jesse Feiler9 / 113 2010-05-24
Microsoft MCTS (Exam 70-640) Author : Mark Long6.5 / 78 2010-03-30
Linux Professional Institute Certification Level 1 2009 Author : Michael Jang7.5 / 93 2010-02-23
CompTIA Linux+ Certification 2009 Author : Michael Jang6.5 / 82 2009-12-22
Microsoft MCTS (Exam 70-642) Author : Mark Long6.5 / 71 2009-12-18
Microsoft Windows 7 Author : Mark Long7 / 74 2009-12-10
Fedora 11 Author : Michael Jang6 / 86 2009-09-16
Novell ZENworks Desktop Management 7 Author : Greg Dickinson7.5 / 74 2009-07-23
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) Author : Lauri Sowa9.5 / 127 2009-04-30
Ubuntu Server Author : Michael Jang7.5 / 87 2009-02-19
openSUSE 11 Author : Bobby Rogers6.5 / 74 2008-12-19
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Author : Mark Long6.5 / 70 2008-09-10
Linux Professional Institute: Level 2 Author : Arthur Griffith7.5 / 113 2008-07-21
openSUSE 10.3 Author : Bobby Rogers6.5 / 75 2008-01-31
Mac OS X Leopard Author : Jesse Feiler8 / 111 2007-12-28
Microsoft Windows Vista Security Author : Bobby Rogers6 / 67 2007-10-19
Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 Author : Mark Long6 / 73 2007-10-12
Novell NetWare 6.5 Admin Author : Greg Dickinson7 / 76 2007-04-16
Ubuntu Linux Author : Charles Griffin5.5 / 62 2007-02-22
Microsoft Windows Vista Author : Eric Butow5 / 149 2007-02-05
Linux Professional Institute: Level 1 Author : Brad Causey & Bobby Rogers6.5 / 58 2006-04-20
MCSE 2003 Core Objectives Bundle Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor34 / 427 2005-10-06
Unix Shell Fundamentals Author : Mark Virtue10 / 90 2005-09-01
Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger Author : Jesse Feiler9 / 146 2005-08-01
Unix Shell Scripting Advanced Author : Mark Virtue8 / 76 2005-02-01
CompTIA Linux+ Certification Author : Arthur Griffith6 / 86 2004-12-29
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (70-292/296) Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor7.5 / 90 2004-09-15
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (70-298) Author : Brian Culp7 / 92 2004-08-26
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (70-293) Author : Brian Culp11 / 138 2004-08-13
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (70-290) Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor8.5 / 107 2004-06-03
Computer Basics Author : Kim Dreyer2 / 63 2004-05-20
Linux: Introduction to Linux Author : Arthur Griffith6.5 / 75 2004-03-12
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (70-291) Author : Brian Culp8 / 99 2004-02-26
Sun Microsystems Solaris CX-310-014 Author : Blair Rampling5 / 79 2004-02-24
Mac OS X Panther Author : Jesse Feiler7 / 151 2003-12-12
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (70-294) Author : Brian Culp6.5 / 83 2003-12-11
Microsoft Managing Windows 2000 Security Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor10 / 101 2002-08-30
Mac OS X Jaguar Fundamentals Author : Matt Neutra9 / 96 2002-07-15
Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Environment Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor11 / 111 2002-05-16
Microsoft Windows XP Administration (70-270) Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor10 / 113 2002-03-11
Microsoft Windows XP Fundamentals Author : Mark Virtue7 / 52 2002-02-13
CompTIA Server+ Certification Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor9 / 125 2002-02-07
CompTIA Network+ Certification Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor7 / 102 2001-11-16
Mac OS 9 Author : Chuck Taylor7 / 151 2001-09-24
CompTIA A+ Certification (2003 Objectives) Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor11.5 / 146 2001-08-02
Troubleshooting Your Mac Author : Tom Watson8 / 142 2001-03-22
Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure Author : Louis DiPaola/Prof.7 / 146 2001-01-29
Microsoft Windows 2000 Directory Services Author : Louis DiPaola/Prof.8 / 184 2000-10-19
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Author : Louis DiPaola/Prof.10 / 175 2000-08-30
Netware 5 Admin (Novell) Author : Louis DiPaola/Prof.7 / 99 2000-07-27
Microsoft Windows NT 4 Server Admin Author : Louis DiPaola/Prof.5 / 62 2000-06-21
Microsoft Windows 98 Author : Angie Rawling/NMG8 / 67 2000-04-24
Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Author : Louis DiPaola/Prof.9 / 114 2000-03-15
Microsoft Windows NT 4 Server Installation Author : Louis DiPaola/Prof.7 / 79 2000-02-15
Microsoft Windows NT 4 Workstation Author : Mark Fletcher6 / 83 2000-02-15
Microsoft Windows IIS 4 Author : Louis DiPaola/Prof.5.5 / 79 2000-02-15
Mac OS 8.5 /8.6 Author : John Reed8 / 140 1999-09-27
Mac OS 8.1 Author : Diane Presler9 / 144 1998-08-05
Microsoft Windows 95 (Basics) Author : Damienne FitzPatrick3 / 86 1998-01-01
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
BY SUBSCRIBING TO THIS SERVICE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WHICH SHALL PREVAIL IN GOVERNING YOUR RIGHTS OF USE. BY CLICKING THE "BECOME A MEMBER" BUTTON, THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY LICENSING THE PRODUCT ("YOU") IS CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND IS BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF LICENSEE DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE BUTTON INDICATING "BECOME A MEMBER" MUST NOT BE SELECTED, AND LICENSEE MUST NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
"VTC" refers to Virtual Training Company,
"You" refers to the user or subscriber.
"Software" refers to the VTC training content and software.
2. LICENSE: VTC hereby grants to You a worldwide, non-royalty bearing, non-exclusive license to use the Software according to the provisions contained herein and subject to payment of the applicable subscription fees.
3. RESTRICTIONS: You may not do any of the following:
Save the Software to Your hard disk or other storage
medium; permit others to use the Software except as specified by addendum;
modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software; make
derivative works based on the Software; publish or otherwise disseminate
the Software. VTC, Inc., VTC Online University, and the Virtual Training
Company site is owned and operated by VTC, Inc. as a corporation of
All materials on this site are the property of VTC unless otherwise specified. No material from these pages may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of U.S. copyright law and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
4. FEES: The rights granted under this Agreement
are effective only upon payment of the subscription fees, which are
strictly non-refundable other than as expressly provided herein. The
term "monthly subscription" is defined as any 30 day period.
The term "yearly subscription" is defined as one 365 day
period. A yearly subscription ends on the same numerical date as it
began (example July 28, 2004 to July 28, 2005).
The VTC Online University is access to every VTC training tutorial in our library. You pay a flat fee for access to these titles. You are billed according to your renewal selection below, and can renew monthly, yearly, or in any other increment offered. If you choose to be billed monthly, you will be billed every 30 days for the subscription until you request the subscription be cancelled. Our terms of service state that you must cancel a monthly subscription at least two business days before your renewal date. These two days give us enough time to ensure that you will not be charged again.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY: VTC warrants that the Software, if operated as directed, will substantially achieve the functionality described. VTC does not warrant, however, that Your use of the Software will be uninterrupted or that the operation of the Software will be error-free or secure. In addition, the security mechanisms implemented by the Software have inherent limitations, and You must determine that the Software sufficiently meets Your requirements. VTC also warrants that the media containing the Software, if provided by VTC, is free from defects in material from the date You acquired the Software. VTC's sole liability for any breach of this warranty shall be, in VTC's sole discretion: (i) to replace Your defective media or Software; or (ii) to advise You how to achieve substantially the same functionality with the Software as described; or (iii) if the above remedies are impracticable, to refund the subscription fee You paid for the Software. Only if You inform VTC of Your problem with the Software during the applicable subscription period will VTC be obligated to honor this warranty. VTC will use reasonable commercial efforts to repair, replace, advise, or refund pursuant to the foregoing warranty within thirty (30) days of being so notified. If any modifications are made to the Software by You during the warranty period; if the medium is subjected to accident, abuse, or improper use; or if You violate the terms of this Agreement, then this warranty shall immediately terminate. This warranty shall not apply if the Software is used on or in conjunction with hardware or software other than the unmodified version of hardware and software with which the Software was designed to be used as described.
THIS IS A LIMITED WARRANTY, AND IT IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY VTC OR ITS SUPPLIERS. VTC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER STATUTORY RIGHTS. HOWEVER, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DURATION OF STATUTORILY REQUIRED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT WILL WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY LAW, IF ANY, APPLY UNLESS THEY ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY BY STATUTE NOTWITHSTANDING THEIR EXCLUSION BY CONTRACT. NO DEALER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE OF VTC IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSIONS, OR ADDITIONS TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
6. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: VTC reserves all proprietary rights in and to the Software, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. VTC, Inc.
Trademark Notice: VTC, Virtual Training Company,
Inc., The VTC Logo, and VTC Online University, are trademarks of VTC,
Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Copyright © 1995 - 2005 VTC, Inc. All rights reserved.
7. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall automatically terminate if You fail to comply with the restrictions described herein. Your obligations to pay outstanding subscription fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL VTC
OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON
FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF
ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL,
WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER
COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL VTC BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT VTC RECEIVED FROM YOU FOR A LICENSE
TO THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF VTC SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY
DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM VTC'S NEGLIGENCE TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Links To Other Materials: Linked sites found at the VTC site are not under the control of VTC, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. VTC may change links based solely on our discretion, and we reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. VTC does not, by linking to sites, endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Forums, and Chat are not always screened by VTC, and we are not responsible for the content of any public or open forum content at the site. VTC may change these public forums based solely on our discretion, and we reserve the right to terminate any forum at any time. VTC does not, by allowing these forums, endorse companies or products which may be mentioned in these forums, and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the public forums in this site, or linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
9. GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: This Agreement is governed by Virginia law. All disputes between You and VTC shall be finally resolved through arbitration in Winchester, Virginia. This site is controlled by VTC from its offices within the United States of America. VTC makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA.
VTC may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy,
or your information specifically,
you may email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.