Microsoft Excel 2013 Author : Helen Bradley7.5 / 116 2013-03-28
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Author : Brian Culp7.5 / 112 2013-03-15
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Author : Helen Bradley7.5 / 110 2013-02-19
QuickStart! - QuickBooks 2013 Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson2.5 / 29 2013-01-30
Microsoft Word 2013 Author : Melanie Hedgespeth8.5 / 147 2013-01-18
E-Commerce: Selling Online Author : Melanie Hedgespeth8.5 / 144 2012-09-25
QuickStart! - Facebook for Business Author : Brian White3.5 / 36 2012-04-03
QuickStart! - Managing Financial Data in Excel Author : Robert Ekblaw2 / 21 2012-02-17
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Author : Sam McGuire8 / 106 2012-01-17
QuickBooks 2012 Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson7 / 101 2011-12-30
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (70-573) Author : Mark Long8.5 / 104 2011-09-27
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (70-667) Author : Mark Long8 / 110 2011-07-14
Joomla! 1.6 Author : Melanie Hedgespeth9 / 122 2011-06-24
Microsoft Project 2010 Author : Vanina Mangano7 / 101 2011-06-08
Novell GroupWise 8 Administration Author : Greg Dickinson6.5 / 78 2011-01-27
OpenOffice.org 3 Author : Geoff Blake8.5 / 96 2010-12-30
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Administration Author : Mark Long6 / 59 2010-12-15
Microsoft Excel 2010 Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson8 / 120 2010-12-10
Microsoft Exchange Server 2010: Design and Implementation Author : Mark Long5 / 53 2010-12-08
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Author : Helen Bradley9 / 114 2010-10-13
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Author : Laurie Ulrich Fuller7 / 89 2010-10-05
Microsoft Word 2010 Author : Helen Bradley8.5 / 119 2010-08-05
Google Apps Author : Arthur Lee4.5 / 67 2010-07-16
ACT! by Sage 2010 Author : Mark Struthers8 / 96 2010-04-14
QuickStart! - Mozilla Thunderbird Author : Bobby Rogers2 / 26 2010-02-09
QuickStart! - Novell GroupWise 8 Author : Greg Dickinson2 / 22 2010-01-29
MasterClass! - Joomla! Template Editing Author : Melanie Hedgespeth2 / 37 2009-10-20
MYOB Accounting Plus 18 Author : Rick Martin9 / 130 2009-09-25
Joomla! 1.5 Author : Melanie Hedgespeth7.5 / 118 2009-06-30
MasterClass! - Adobe LiveCycle Designer Author : Geoff Blake3 / 48 2009-06-25
Introduction to Drupal 6 Author : Trevor James11.5 / 114 2009-05-01
Microsoft Certified Application Specialist (MCAS) Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson9.5 / 127 2009-04-30
MasterClass! - Adobe Acrobat Forms Author : Geoff Blake2.5 / 43 2009-04-17
QuickStart! - Apple iWork '09 Author : Brian Culp2 / 24 2009-03-12
Microsoft Excel Automation Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson5 / 71 2009-01-30
QuickStart! - Adobe Acrobat 9 Author : Geoff Blake2.5 / 30 2008-11-27
QuickStart! - Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Author : Greg Dickinson2 / 22 2008-09-30
Quicken 2008 Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson7 / 87 2008-09-19
QuickBooks 2008 Bundle Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson14 / 171 2008-09-09
QuickBooks 2008 Advanced Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson7 / 88 2008-08-28
Microsoft Office 2007 Bundle Author : VTC42.5 / 665 2008-08-06
Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Author : Brian Culp7.5 / 105 2008-06-30
QuickBooks 2008 Author : Lauri Sowa-Matson7 / 83 2008-05-28
SharePoint Author : Greg Dickinson6 / 65 2008-05-02
QuickStart! - Microsoft Office 2008 for Mac Author : Brian Culp2 / 23 2008-03-25
Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Author : John Kuhlman5.5 / 93 2008-03-05
Apple iWork 08 Author : Brian Culp6.5 / 105 2008-02-07
QuickStart! - Apple iWork '08 Author : Brian Culp2 / 21 2008-01-11
Microsoft Project 2007 Author : Brian Culp5 / 90 2007-11-20
Microsoft Access 2007 Author : Tim Warner8.5 / 132 2007-11-14
QuickBooks 2007 Author : Eric Butow5 / 157 2007-11-05
Microsoft Excel 2007 Author : Cheryl Brumbaugh Duncan8 / 115 2007-10-30
Microsoft Visio 2007 Author : Tim Warner10 / 152 2007-09-06
Adobe Acrobat 8 Author : Eric Butow3.5 / 126 2007-06-27
Microsoft Outlook 2007 Author : Brian Culp6 / 99 2007-06-20
Microsoft Excel 2003 for Statistics Author : Mark and Elizabeth Clarkson8.5 / 104 2007-04-11
FileMaker Instant Web Publishing Author : David Wheelock6 / 87 2007-04-04
Microsoft Word 2007 Author : Brian Culp7 / 121 2007-03-09
Adobe RoboHelp 6 Author : Eric Butow6 / 135 2007-03-09
Macromedia RoboHelp X5 Author : Eric Butow5 / 110 2006-06-30
ACT! by Sage 2006 Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor6.5 / 75 2006-05-02
Adobe Acrobat 7 Author : Steve Adler / Certified Adobe Expert8 / 145 2006-02-10
Microsoft Entourage 2004 Author : Tim Warner10.5 / 117 2006-01-13
Introduction to E-Commerce Author : Darcey Spears7.5 / 102 2005-08-25
Microsoft Visio 2003 Author : Tim Warner10 / 131 2005-06-23
Apple iWork 05 Author : Brian Culp5.5 / 91 2005-06-17
Microsoft Project 2003 Author : Brian Culp6 / 85 2005-03-16
Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac Author : Brian Culp8 / 119 2005-01-14
Microsoft Word 2003 Author : Laurie Ulrich Fuller5.5 / 90 2004-08-17
Microsoft Excel 2003 Author : Kate J. Chase6 / 117 2004-06-29
Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 Author : Curtis Simmons7 / 103 2004-04-08
Microsoft Outlook 2003 Author : Brian Culp7 / 99 2004-03-26
Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Author : Mark Long5.5 / 78 2004-01-14
eZediaMX / eZediaQTI Author : Scott Doucet4 / 63 2003-12-04
Adobe Acrobat 6 Author : Doug Sahlin7 / 123 2003-11-26
Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Author : Curtis Simmons7 / 96 2003-09-30
Microsoft Exchange 2000 Implementation Author : Mark Long7 / 105 2003-09-17
Microsoft Outlook 2002 Author : Brian Culp6 / 83 2003-08-13
Microsoft Excel 2002 Author : Julia Kelly6.5 / 110 2003-06-23
Microsoft Access 2002 Author : Dave Mercer5.5 / 78 2003-06-12
Microsoft Word 2002 Author : Lisa Ghost7 / 112 2003-02-26
Microsoft Office XP Upgrade Author : Greg Dutton6 / 67 2002-09-03
Microsoft Project 2000 Author : Greg Dutton8 / 102 2002-03-26
Microsoft Visio 2002 Author : Pravah Pugh8.5 / 65 2002-02-25
Quicken Deluxe 2001 Author : Linda Young8 / 146 2002-01-31
Microsoft Office 2001 for Mac Author : Mark Maggiacoma11 / 176 2001-10-03
Symantec ACT! 2000 Author : Bill Ferguson/Certified Instructor6.5 / 88 2001-09-19
Appleworks 6 Author : Matt Neutra12 / 151 2001-06-12
MYOB 10.5 Author : Karen Dews2 / 58 2001-05-01
QuickBooks 2000/2001 Author : Linda Young9 / 142 2001-02-20
Microsoft Outlook 2000 Author : Zoe Barnett6 / 61 2000-07-06
Microsoft Access 2000 Author : Angie Rawling/NMG12 / 132 2000-05-01
Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 Author : Angie Rawling/NMG3.5 / 106 2000-03-29
Microsoft Word 2000 Author : Angie Rawling/NMG6 / 121 2000-01-01
Microsoft Excel 2000 Author : Lorie Flenner/NMG8 / 103 1999-11-22
Microsoft Office 98 for Mac Author : Brian White10 / 226 1998-12-01
Microsoft Outlook 97 Author : Damienne FitzPatrick3 / 45 1998-10-29
Desktop Design Author : Brian Cookman5 / 90 1998-08-03
Claris Works 5 (Appleworks) Author : Martin Pembroke Harries12 / 183 1998-05-03
Microsoft Access 97 Author : John Baddeley8 / 138 1998-04-02
Microsoft Word 97 Author : Damienne FitzPatrick10 / 107 1998-02-23
Microsoft Excel 97 Author : Damienne FitzPatrick11 / 96 1996-01-01
Symantec Act! 4 Author : C. Hagan9 / 98 1996-01-01
Microsoft PowerPoint 97 Author : Brian White6 / 142 1996-01-01
Microsoft Word 95/7 Author : Damienne FitzPatrick10.5 / 124 1996-01-01
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
BY SUBSCRIBING TO THIS SERVICE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WHICH SHALL PREVAIL IN GOVERNING YOUR RIGHTS OF USE. BY CLICKING THE "BECOME A MEMBER" BUTTON, THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY LICENSING THE PRODUCT ("YOU") IS CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND IS BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF LICENSEE DOES NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE BUTTON INDICATING "BECOME A MEMBER" MUST NOT BE SELECTED, AND LICENSEE MUST NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
"VTC" refers to Virtual Training Company,
"You" refers to the user or subscriber.
"Software" refers to the VTC training content and software.
2. LICENSE: VTC hereby grants to You a worldwide, non-royalty bearing, non-exclusive license to use the Software according to the provisions contained herein and subject to payment of the applicable subscription fees.
3. RESTRICTIONS: You may not do any of the following:
Save the Software to Your hard disk or other storage
medium; permit others to use the Software except as specified by addendum;
modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software; make
derivative works based on the Software; publish or otherwise disseminate
the Software. VTC, Inc., VTC Online University, and the Virtual Training
Company site is owned and operated by VTC, Inc. as a corporation of
All materials on this site are the property of VTC unless otherwise specified. No material from these pages may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of U.S. copyright law and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
4. FEES: The rights granted under this Agreement
are effective only upon payment of the subscription fees, which are
strictly non-refundable other than as expressly provided herein. The
term "monthly subscription" is defined as any 30 day period.
The term "yearly subscription" is defined as one 365 day
period. A yearly subscription ends on the same numerical date as it
began (example July 28, 2004 to July 28, 2005).
The VTC Online University is access to every VTC training tutorial in our library. You pay a flat fee for access to these titles. You are billed according to your renewal selection below, and can renew monthly, yearly, or in any other increment offered. If you choose to be billed monthly, you will be billed every 30 days for the subscription until you request the subscription be cancelled. Our terms of service state that you must cancel a monthly subscription at least two business days before your renewal date. These two days give us enough time to ensure that you will not be charged again.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY: VTC warrants that the Software, if operated as directed, will substantially achieve the functionality described. VTC does not warrant, however, that Your use of the Software will be uninterrupted or that the operation of the Software will be error-free or secure. In addition, the security mechanisms implemented by the Software have inherent limitations, and You must determine that the Software sufficiently meets Your requirements. VTC also warrants that the media containing the Software, if provided by VTC, is free from defects in material from the date You acquired the Software. VTC's sole liability for any breach of this warranty shall be, in VTC's sole discretion: (i) to replace Your defective media or Software; or (ii) to advise You how to achieve substantially the same functionality with the Software as described; or (iii) if the above remedies are impracticable, to refund the subscription fee You paid for the Software. Only if You inform VTC of Your problem with the Software during the applicable subscription period will VTC be obligated to honor this warranty. VTC will use reasonable commercial efforts to repair, replace, advise, or refund pursuant to the foregoing warranty within thirty (30) days of being so notified. If any modifications are made to the Software by You during the warranty period; if the medium is subjected to accident, abuse, or improper use; or if You violate the terms of this Agreement, then this warranty shall immediately terminate. This warranty shall not apply if the Software is used on or in conjunction with hardware or software other than the unmodified version of hardware and software with which the Software was designed to be used as described.
THIS IS A LIMITED WARRANTY, AND IT IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY VTC OR ITS SUPPLIERS. VTC MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER STATUTORY RIGHTS. HOWEVER, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE DURATION OF STATUTORILY REQUIRED WARRANTIES, IF ANY, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE ABOVE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT WILL WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY LAW, IF ANY, APPLY UNLESS THEY ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY BY STATUTE NOTWITHSTANDING THEIR EXCLUSION BY CONTRACT. NO DEALER, AGENT, OR EMPLOYEE OF VTC IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATIONS, EXTENSIONS, OR ADDITIONS TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
6. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: VTC reserves all proprietary rights in and to the Software, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. VTC, Inc.
Trademark Notice: VTC, Virtual Training Company,
Inc., The VTC Logo, and VTC Online University, are trademarks of VTC,
Inc. All other company and product names may be trademarks of their
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Copyright © 1995 - 2005 VTC, Inc. All rights reserved.
7. TERMINATION: This Agreement shall automatically terminate if You fail to comply with the restrictions described herein. Your obligations to pay outstanding subscription fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES
AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL VTC
OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON
FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF
ANY CHARACTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL,
WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER
COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT WILL VTC BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNT VTC RECEIVED FROM YOU FOR A LICENSE
TO THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF VTC SHALL HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY
DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM VTC'S NEGLIGENCE TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS SUCH LIMITATION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THIS EXCLUSION AND LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Links To Other Materials: Linked sites found at the VTC site are not under the control of VTC, and we are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. VTC may change links based solely on our discretion, and we reserve the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. VTC does not, by linking to sites, endorse companies or products to which it links and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Forums, and Chat are not always screened by VTC, and we are not responsible for the content of any public or open forum content at the site. VTC may change these public forums based solely on our discretion, and we reserve the right to terminate any forum at any time. VTC does not, by allowing these forums, endorse companies or products which may be mentioned in these forums, and reserves the right to note as such on its web pages. If you decide to access any of the public forums in this site, or linked to this site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
9. GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: This Agreement is governed by Virginia law. All disputes between You and VTC shall be finally resolved through arbitration in Winchester, Virginia. This site is controlled by VTC from its offices within the United States of America. VTC makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, USA.
VTC may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy,
or your information specifically,
you may email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org.